- PEC-S20 is equipment for measuring action spectra or incident photon-to-current efficiency of solar cells, especially for dye-sensitized solar cells with an active area of less than 1 cm2 .
- All-in-one type main body needs only a very setting area (D 60 cm and W 80 cm), which means that it is possible to be set on a usual laboratory desk.
- PEC-S20 has a 150-W XE lamp as a light source. Monochromatic lights from a monochromator are irradiated to a sample through an optical fiber with an irradiation area of 3 mm in diameter.
- The irradiance at 480 nm is higher than 2 mW. This comparably high irradiance is suitable for measuring IPCE spectra of dye-sensitized solar cells.
- The software, PEC-Pro, can show a corrected spectrum on real-time when measuring. The photocurrent density of solar cells under the standard solar spectrum (AM1.5G – 100 mW cm-2) is automatically calculated from IPCE spectra and showed.
W355 x D408 x H441 mm
DC mode (default)
Certifiable wavelength range
400 nm - 800 nm (default)
Available wavelength range
300 nm - 1000 nm
Intensity of monochromatic light
ca. 2 mW at 480 nm (default)
ca. 30 nm (default)
150 W XE lamp (ozone less type)
Conversion to spectral sensitivity, quantum efficiency and Jsc, spectral calculation